You all have been so supportive of this new era in my business life lately and I cannot thank you enough, but once again, thank you.
And with this post, I’m excited to introduce a service that now aides in supporting the other side of my audience, small creative business owners and vendors in the event industry! This has been a long time coming and we’re excited the day is finally here.
The launch of our business consulting branch is the brainchild of nearly a decade of experience in the event industry, as well as the following facts about myself:
- I enjoy working with vendors just as much as clients
- I’m pretty good at effectively pushing creative ideas forward
- I love my life as an entrepreneur, and want to share the love with others who are also following their passion
From there it was a pretty simple question. What can I offer that encapsulates it all?
So who is this service for? I’m looking for creative entrepreneurs and event based business owners who:
- Have business ideas that they want to develop but need help or don’t have the time
- Need help organizing their systems and processes to stay on track with business goals
- Need someone to brainstorm with, bounce thoughts and ideas off of, and provide accountability on a regular basis
- Have general business administrative tasks they’d like to hire someone for, but they don’t want to have employees
- Are looking to break into or grow further within the wedding market
Do you fit one of these criteria? If so, take a peak for more info here.
And let’s all work together to keep moving Wisconsin Events Forward.
Featured Photo: Tim Fitch Photography